Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , , » Awesome Custom Scooter Motor Show For Inspiration

Awesome Custom Scooter Motor Show For Inspiration

Written By Riders on Thursday 27 November 2014 | 11/27/2014

I just got this video while streaming a motorcycle show to youtube and found out so many inspiring motorcycle styles, designs and modifications. One of those inspiring motor show, I just amazed this kind of scooter. It was customized and modified scooter. I think about other possible scooter like MIO, Beat, and many others can be customize just like this (see in the video) for sure. I find it very cool and amazing modification for scooter type motorcycle. I think all of other scooters made from respective brand like YAMAHA, HONDA, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI and many others. So, I just want to share this video to give inspiration to all scooter owners out there.

Photo credits to google
I will make sure I will also share all other customized motorcycle like the other type and style of motorcycle. So, let it be for this first video I wanna share to you all. The custom scooter show for inspiration video.
For more motor shows and videos, stay tune only here in Rider's Digest!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Rider's Digest - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger