Headlines News :
Home » , , » Drive Race New Kawasaki Fury 125 RR Vs Fury 125 Classic

Drive Race New Kawasaki Fury 125 RR Vs Fury 125 Classic

Written By Riders on Saturday 17 January 2015 | 1/17/2015

I just want to share something about the new Kawasaki Fury 125 RR and the new Kawasaki 125 classic. I just watched the video with this two nice looking Kawasaki Fury 125 RR and Fury 125 classic racing each other and find out the performance. I will prefer not to race or make any speed modification of any of my Fury because I'm the type of a person preferred for safe ride. So, I just amazed when I watched the video of the new Kawasaki Fury 125 RR and Fury 125 classic.

So, here the video that I've found and watched from Facebook. First, I just need to thanks for the owner of this video. I did not intended to use the video in bad but in good. Sharing is loving, right? So, I just only want to share your video. I love Kawasaki Fury. So, that's why I want it to share to all fury-lovers.

Drive Race New Kawasaki Fury 125 RR Vs Fury 125 Classic

For more posts, photos, and videos, just stay tune.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Rider's Digest - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger