Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Video: Sarah Lezito Best Stunts Ever on Her Ride

Video: Sarah Lezito Best Stunts Ever on Her Ride

Written By Riders on Monday 23 February 2015 | 2/23/2015

I just have watched this stunning video of Sarah Lezito, a 22-years-old girl who loves and fashionate of motorcycle and stuntwoman of her bike. I was amazed of her stone while I watching as I scared looking of her from being fall but look at her she's really a pro. A stunt that could hardly copy the moves. A girl can do more as I expected. Ayoung pretty can drive a motor bike is really lovely. Here's the Sarah Lezito stunning video.
For videos only here in Rider's Digest!
Share this article :

3 comments:

 
Support : Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Rider's Digest - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger